Career levelExperienced professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Consultant Logistics Software (m/f/d)
- Your focus will be on providing top-quality technical consulting as an interface between our domestic or international customers and our development and product management departments
- You will also play a part in the sales process by supporting pre-sales activities with your expertise and leading webinars to further persuade customers
- You will perform feasibility and submission analyses within PoC for customers based on the data and requirements obtained
- You will offer our customers technical support in their daily use of our software, including troubleshooting, particularly for projects that are still ongoing
- Last but not least, you will present the interface architecture, demonstrate the possibilities offered by the software and explain the correct way to work with it by means of customer workshops, which will be conducted either in person at the customer's offices or as webinars
- If you have a technical background such as a successfully completed university degree or occupational training in IT accompanied by relevant professional experience, then we would love to hear from you
- Familiarity with PTV Logistics Software would be highly advantageous
- You demonstrate a good knowledge of the operation of databases (MS Excel, MS SQL) and have a basic understanding of programming languages
- Are you also familiar with logistical processes? That would be ideal but is not essential
- However, you must be fluent in both Polish and English
- Because the role involves regular customer visits, you should be open to be on business trips on a regular level
- You should be an analytically minded, customer-oriented person who is communicative and understands how to explain complex technical scenarios in simple terms
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere