Career levelExperienced professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Sales Manager (m/f/d)
- Your key task is to sell our software products for transport planning and optimization. Your customers are private companies from various industries as well as software integrators in Poland and Eastern Europe
- You develop long-term relations with your customers and with a network of prospects
- Furthermore, you support our clients in their operational and digital transformation process
- You visit customers and prospects on site and do online presentations of our products
- You represent PTV at networking events and trade shows
- You maintain your leads and document your work in our CRM tool to secure sustainable success
- You support your colleagues from marketing and sales support in the lead generation and campaign planning
- You know what sales is all about, as you have been successful in selling sophisticated software solutions for several years
- You are well connected and can rely on your industry knowledge
- Experience in our PTV software is an advantage
- You use your communication skills and persuasiveness to make profitable sales
- You are active on LinkedIn and use social media platforms to establish contacts
- You can speak and write Polish and English fluently
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere