Account Executive Poland and Baltics (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
The PTV Group provides software and consulting to empower mobility and transport for a cleaner and smarter future. Its best-in-class software for intelligent traffic management and transport optimization enables decision-makers in politics, cities, industry, and trade save time and money, make roads safer, and protect the environment. PTV runs simulations to demonstrate today how tomorrow’s mobility, with all its ecosystems and dimensions, can be realized. From strategic transport planning to micromobility for the last mile.
The company was established in 1979. Today, approximately 900 employees worldwide work on future-oriented solutions to create intelligent and eco-friendly mobility for everyone.
- You will identify sales potential with new and excisting customers, acquire new customers and thus contribute to the sustainable expansion of our customer base.
- Your sales focus will be on our software solutions for transport optimization and digitization of logistics processes to our clients from transport & logistics, industry and trade.
- You take responsibility for the development of our lead base and build long-term relations with our customers.
- You will be responsible for supporting the entire sales process - end to end.
- You support interested parties at the various stages of their decision-making process as a competent personal contact and identify decision-makers in order to pick up the thread with them.
- You analyse customer and industry needs to improve your acquisition strategy and you know our competition.
- You will represent PTV at customer meetings online / onsite as well as at networking events and trade shows.
- You will support your colleagues from marketing and sales development in the lead generation and campaign planning.
- You have a successfully completed degree in economics, logistics / supply chain management or a comparable qualification plus relevant professional experience in selling sophisticated products or software.
- You know what sales is all about, you have excellent negotiating skills and are driven by the acquisition of new customers.
- You want to achieve more than others, are willing to go the extra mile to do so and are ready to develop yourself further with measurable goals.
- You are a team player, proactive, communicative, customer-oriented and have a healthy sense of humour.
- Your communication skills and your fine sense for dealing with contacts at all levels of a company are what set you apart.
- You can speak and write Polish and English fluently.
- Unlimited contract (after probationary period)
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation
- and a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Entity: PTV CEE Sp. Z. o. o.
Workplace: Warsaw or Remote / home office
Weekly working hours: 40 hours