Backend Developer (m/f/d) / Software Engineer
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
What you will be responsible for
- You are responsible for the design, planning and realization of components of distributed systems as well as the communication protocols between components in the team
- You attach importance to the quality and testability of your code
- Troubleshooting on the productive system using a montoring solution based on Grafana and Prometheus as well as ElasticSearch is part of your tasks
- You enjoy transferring knowledge within the team
Experience you will bring
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- You have several years of experience in software development in C# and .NET Core.
- You have already used Entity Framework Core and developed services with ASP.NET Core.
- You already have experience with the development of distributed systems, including serverless components
- You are familiar with API design (according to OpenApi specification) and like to coordinate with others about it
- Clean Architecture is not a foreign word for you
- You have already developed and implemented designs for relational as well as non-relational storage solutions.
- It is also helpful if you have experience with postgis, CI with Azure DevOps Server, Kubernetes and Docker.
- You are confident in English (written and spoken). German language skills are a plus.
- Most important for us: you are enthusiastic about diversity in topics and technologies and, as a communicative team player, you are always motivated to find clever and efficient solutions to problems.
What we offer you
- Collaborative environment and a friendly working atmosphere
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- Regular feedback meetings to promote your personal development
- Opportunities to learn, evaluate and bring in new technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely (mobile working)
- Attractive Renumeration package
- Corporate Benefits
- Structured induction
- Departmental and corporate events
- Free drinks and fruit
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Subsidized canteen at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- and a lot more
- Catharina Wagner
- +49 721 9651-7271