Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
The PTV Group provides software and consulting to empower mobility and transport for a cleaner and smarter future. Its best-in-class software for intelligent traffic management and transport optimization enables decision-makers in politics, cities, industry, and trade save time and money, make roads safer, and protect the environment. PTV runs simulations to demonstrate today how tomorrow’s mobility, with all its ecosystems and dimensions, can be realized. From strategic transport planning to micromobility for the last mile.
PTV has grown from its humble origin in Karlsruhe, Germany, to multiple locations around the globe including Asia Pacific. The Group has more than 900 employees worldwide crafting & delivering powerful and innovative solutions. PTV has been in Australia for over a decade now and the Transport and Logistics business is still in its nascent stage.
We are looking for...
Some good to have
- Experience in sales/business development/channel partnership for SaaS solutions
- Experience working with solutions such as route scheduling/optimization, FMS, Telematics, WMS
- Experience starting something from scratch in both corporate and startup environment
- Experience working with Resellers, OEM, ISV, MSP partners across ANZ region
- A proven and verifiable record of achieving performance objectives
What you will be doing…
What can we offer...
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Weekly working hours: 38 Stunden
Entity: PTV Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd.
Workplace: work-from-home, position is assigned to: AU, Sydney