LocationSão Paulo, SP, Brazil
Career levelYoung professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
- Identify customer needs and engage in an effective dialogue with a (potential) customer to understand his/her requirements, objectives and expectations to shape solutions accordingly
- Exceed sales targets based on market potential, market situation and historic revenue
- Be an expert in new client acquisition and business development
- Customer relationship management: Build an excellent relationship to your customers in order to have a solid pipeline
- Take over a leading role to manage current and future business opportunities along the different stages of the sales cycle: Identification, validation, qualification, progression, closure
- Collaborate in the development and deployment of sales strategies
- Provide an accurate sales forecast based on sales targets on a regular basis
- Provide 1 to 3 years of work experience in selling traffic/transportation software & data based solutions, either directly to end customers or indirectly through sales channels
- Be highly independent, proactive, self-confident, creative and self-organized
- You have excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Effective communication: Nonverbal communication, engaged listening, managing stress, ability to communicate assertively, and the capacity to handle the emotions of the person you’re communicating with
- You have an engineering degree, civil and/or transportation degree is highly desirable
- Your language skills include Portuguese (Full proficiency) and English (Proficiency for business), while Spanish skills would be desirable
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation