Cloud Software Engineer / Cloud Developer (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
What you will be responsible for
- You are part of the team that technically owns our Kubernetes environment, delivers core services and components and takes care of topics like platform architecture and workflows, CI/CD pipelines or monitoring and logging strategy
- Together with your team, you design and build the foundation of our application layer, simplifying the lives of our product teams
- You actively help to shape our product landscape by advising and supporting the product teams on issues related to pipelines, infrastructure and platform components
- We invest a lot of energy in improving our platform and keeping it state-of-the-art. We want you to contribute to our vision of the platform.
Experience you will bring
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Young Professionals are welcome to apply as well
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and/or German
- Programming skills in C#/.NET Core or Java
- Container and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud systems, primarily Azure or AWS.
- Azure DevOps Services as a CI/CD system.
- Real hands-on expierence in DevOps is a plus.
What we offer you
- Collaborative environment and a friendly working atmosphere
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- External as well as internal training opportunities on topics such as cloud technologies and cloud principles
- Regular feedback meetings to promote your personal development
- Opportunities to learn, evaluate and bring in new technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely (mobile working)
- Attractive Renumeration package
- Structured induction
- Departmental and corporate events
- Free drinks and fruit
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Subsidized canteen at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- and a lot more
- Ms. Catharina Wagner
- +49 721 9651-7271