Career levelExperienced professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Consultant Logistics Software (m/f/d)
- You will accompany and consult our clients in the implementation and use of our software
- You will also play a part in the sales process by supporting pre-sales activities with your expertise and leading webinars to further persuade customers
- You will perform feasibility and submission analyses within PoC for customers based on the data and requirements obtained
- You will offer our customers technical support in their daily use of our software, including troubleshooting
- You will present the interface architecture, demonstrate the possibilities offered by the software and explain the correct way to work with it by means of customer workshops
- Technical background such as a successfully completed university degree or occupational training in IT accompanied by relevant professional experience
- Familiarity logistics processes or PTV Logistics Software would be highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of the operation of databases (MS Excel, MS SQL) and basic understanding of programming languages
- Analytically minded, customer-oriented personality with ability to explain complex technical scenarios in simple terms
- Because the role involves regular customer visits, availability to be on business trips on a regular level
- Fluency in both Polish and English language
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere