Consultant Mobility (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
Are you interested in working for an innovative company and getting involved in fast-developing transport technology for state-of-the-art transport modelling and optimisation software?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant (m/f/d) to support our growing business in Northwest Europe where we already have a well-established presence with clients from private and public sector, transport operators, consultancy and research institutions.
We are looking for an ambitious individual (m/f/d) who is keen to start or progress their career to a diverse role where, based on a hands-on and in-depth knowledge of the PTV solutions, you support PTV clients and prospects of PTV to learn and use the PTV software with full utilisation of the capabilities and in the most efficient way. Aligning activities with the region sales team as well as global software development teams at PTV head office.
The successful candidate (m/f/d) will be willing to get trained in PTV software, knows the regional mobility market, has good communication skills and is prepared to travel within northwest Europe.
Depending on the level of experience and skill we will offer an attractive package of salary and numerous other benefits.
- Work on innovation projects using PTV software.
- Support our customers in the use of PTV software.
- Demo the capabilities of PTV software to prospects.
- Manage client accounts and act as a point of contact for PTV in the region.
- Support the sales teams with technical discussions, presentations, and strategy.
- Actively represent PTV at trade fairs, congresses, as well as internal and external customer events.
Qualifications and skills
- A professional (m/f/d) with a proactive attitude with some knowledge of the mobility industry and following the latest trends in mobility.
- Good communication and persuasion skills, and able to communicate with customers/ prospects and colleagues at all levels trustingly.
- A good knowledge of traffic modelling, preferability with PTV software.
- Enjoy working within a team and eager to learn and share knowledge.
- A sound judgement, good negotiation skills and business-oriented attitude.
- Good skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in selling software solutions will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Hybrid office/home working
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary remuneration package
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Travel allowance and expenses
- Employer-funded pension
- 26 days annual leave
- Friendly and flexible working atmosphere
- And much more
Senior HR Business Partner
+49 721 9651-0
- Entity: PTV Transworld Holding B.V.
- Workplace: NL, Utrecht
- Weekly working hours: 40 hours