Data Analyst Mobility (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
Are you interested in working for an innovative company and getting involved in fast developing transport technology such as state-of-the-art transport modelling?
PTV UK & Ireland has an exciting opportunity for a mobility and transport Data Analyst (m/f/d) to support our growing business in the UK & Ireland where we already have a well-established presence with clients from public authority, consultancy, academia and research organisations.
The ideal candidate (m/f/d) will be an organised individual (m/f/d) who is confident with working with data and programming, with a keen interest in making a real difference and delivering solutions through cutting edge transport modelling technology. Experience or knowledge of transport planning or modelling would be beneficial but not necessary as we will provide training.
The successful candidate (m/f/d) shall be expected to adapt to the changing times regarding working locations, although if required will commute to our offices in the West Midlands or London. They should also be prepared to travel within the UK and Ireland and expected to work in person with the PTV UK team, remotely with PTV Group headquarters and offices worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
• Analyse, process and integrate large datasets with modelling solutions.
• Provide technical support to the users of PTV software.
• Work independently and as part of a distributed team.
• Proactively engage with the team and industry to learn and develop skills and knowledge.
• Innovate and add value to project & software delivery.
• Manage and drive own career path forward and become an acknowledged expert.
• Contribute to business development and thought leadership.
Skills and qualifications
• Personal organisation, task prioritisation and time management.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Willingness and desire to innovate and add-value.
• BSc in mathematics, programming, data science or related subject will be required and MSc desirable.
• Experience in PTV software, especially PTV Visum desirable but not essential.
• Knowledge and experience in GIS desirable but not essential.
• London or West Midlands based candidate would be desirable.
- Attractive package of benefits
- Workplace pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Friendly and flexible working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the industry
- and much more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Company: PTV UK Ltd.
Location: UK, West Midlands or London
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2021