Data Scientist (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
• Understanding and applying the provided generation processes.
• Manual adaption of the generated model base to meet the requirements of the use case and the client.
• Validation of the output of the generation processes.
• Collaboration with software development to improve the automated modelling and validation processes.
• Coordination with regional professional services and sales to understand the client’s requirements. • NOT "classical" transport planning, but the creation of applications based on PTV’s Mobility software.
• Interest in transport modeling and simulation of traffic.
• Enjoyment of mathematical and statistical procedures.
• Interest in innovative data sources in the transport industry (e.g. transport supply data, floating car data, mobility patterns from mobile phone data, Open Street Map, etc.).
• Good programming skills (preferably Python).
• Good English skills a must, German skills are helpful.
• Ability to work in a team and cooperate as well as independently.
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited contract (after probationary period)
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation
- And a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Company: PTV CEE SP. Zo.o.
Location: PL, Warszawa
Working hours: 40