Digital Event Manager (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
The PTV Group provides software and consulting to empower mobility and transport for a cleaner and smarter future. Its best-in-class software for intelligent traffic management and transport optimization enables decision-makers in politics, cities, industry, and trade save time and money, make roads safer, and protect the environment. PTV runs simulations to demonstrate today how tomorrow’s mobility, with all its ecosystems and dimensions, can be realized. From strategic transport planning to micromobility for the last mile.
The company was established in 1979. Today, approximately 900 employees worldwide work on future-oriented solutions to create intelligent and eco-friendly mobility for everyone.
The Corporate Marketing Team is the central marketing unit of the PTV Group. The team's task is to position the PTV Group as a leading provider of innovative software solutions for mobility globally. With regards to sales and growth targets, the team develops marketing strategies, standards and best practices that are rolled out company-wide in all markets. Therefore, the team works closely with product development & management as well as local marketing and sales units.
- Conceptualise, coordinate, communicate and execute external global events and con-ferences as well as internal events and webinars (hybrid, virtual and face-to-face).
- Propose and develop strategies for virtual events and conferences, product presenta-tions and interactive live sessions to add a new perspective to our digital event offering.
- Research and report creative event options, off-site venues, and entertainment based on program format and budget.
- Scout and validate tech-solutions, possibilities, and trends for digital events.
- Support the production and management of broadcast/digital content.
- Develop and monitor pre-, live- & post-event communications across all channels, de-signed to lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Build customer journeys in the marketing automation tool Eloqua for event promotion and develop follow-up programmes and constantly test new ways to generate more leads and more conversions.
- Interface and communicate with internal and international cross-functional teams including product management, sales &marketing teams as well as external sup-pliers/agencies.
- Guide and support local marketing teams in local event action/communication planning, assuring brand consistency.
- Provide onsite event support, registration management and other duties assigned, as necessary.
- Manage resources and budgets as well as report results to your team and management.
- You have gained relevant work experience in (digital) event marketing and communica-tions and/or a university degree with focus on marketing and communications.
- You can create content and manage cross-channel online/offline event communication campaigns and evaluate their success.
- You have experience in setting up & manage Marketing Automation campaigns as well as nurturing leads within the sales funnel.
- You bring is solid knowledge of digital communication tools and technologies.
- You enjoy working in international teams and are fluent in English (spoken and written).
- With your open-minded and communicative manner, you can work flexibly and suc-cessfully in interdisciplinary and diverse teams.
- You’ve a strong hands-on mentality and distinguish yourself through customer-oriented thinking, an analytical mind, reliability and project management skills.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-7370
- Company: PTV Planung Transport Verkehr AG
- Location: DE, Karlsruhe
- Permanent contract with 40 working hours per week