GIS Data Engineer (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
- You are part of a team of data engineers and developers responsible for supplying our planning and modelling products with special geographical and non-geographical data.
- Your work will be capturing, evaluation, preparation and processing of these data using GI systems and automated environments based on PTV's software technology stack.
- High quality and up-to-dateness is our goal, so you are in addition responsible for automated and manual quality assurance of our data.
- You can look forward to direct contact and teamwork with developers who build the framework for data processing.
- University degree in the field of Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Cartography or a similar education
- Knowledge in handling a large amount of (geographical) data
- Practical knowledge of GIS-Software, GIS-Plugins and geodata management (preferably QGIS)
- High level of skills in relational databases such as Postgres, PostGIS
- Good skills of SQL
- Optional: Working experience in scripting languages (preferably Python)
- Technical understanding of transportation and logistics planning is an advantage
- You are motivated, open-minded and communicative team player
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- Unlimited contract (after probationary period)
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation
- and a lot more
Location: PL, Warszawa
Working hours: 40h/week
Business Partner Human Resources