GIS Data Engineer (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
• Preparation of data formats in automated environments and GI-Systems
• Enrichment of map data
• Databased data modelling
• Editing, analyzing and processing of database content
• Quality assurance on data results (automated and manual)
• Practical knowledge of GIS-Software, GIS-Plugins and geodata management (preferably QGIS)
• (Very) high level of skills in relational databases such as Postgres, PostGIS
• (Very) good skills of SQL
• Knowledge in handling a large amount of (geographical-) data
• Technical understanding of transportation and logistic planning is an advantage
- Unlimited contract (after probationary period)
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation
- and a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721/ 9651-0
Company: PTV CEE SP. Zo.o.
Location: PL, Warszawa
Working hours: 40