Berlin or Brussels
Career levelHigh Professionals
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Head of Affairs (m/f/d)
- You strengthen the mission of PTV Group – you are the face of PTV worldwide and in EU policy.
- At the EU policy level, you assist in the link between central government and cities.
- You develop a network of contacts with “surrounding institutions”, ideally, you already have one.
- You participate in high level discussions on transport and mobility and make a valuable contribution.
- You are responsible for identifying political research opportunities for PTV Group and taking the lead for these projects.
- You think outside of the box and support the definition of new trends in transport policy and product strategy.
- You have 5 years of extensive experience in government and/or industry affairs with demonstrated global perspective.
- You need to have a strong affinity and knowledge for transport and mobility.
- You have an excellent command of English, French and German and you enjoy working in a multinational and customer-driven environment.
- You enjoy managing and presenting new mobility projects.
- For national and international Projects, you can travel 40 % per week.
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more