Internal Sales Executive Logistics (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV GROUP is a software supplier for logistics, mobility and transport planning. The logistics division of PTV GROUP offers advanced route planning software technology and consultancy. Our software ensures that organisations save on transport costs and have efficient route planning scenarios at their disposal. We plan everything that moves people and goods around the world. Our organisation grows and opens offices all over the world. This enables us to reach new markets. Because of our growth we are looking for a Pre-Sales Talent (m/f/d) within our Marketing, Sales & Communications team in the UK.
Within the Pre-Sales role, you will help to put PTV further on the map! You are the first point of contact for customers & prospects who call or mail. In addition, it is a challenge for you to follow up on leads and book meetings for the sales department and support your colleagues as much as possible with making sales appointments. You must be able to identify the customer's needs, work accurately, structured and closely with your colleagues on their (administrative) responsibilities.
The ideal candidate (m/f/d) will have some experience in a telemarketing/telesales position that is keen to progress their career and diversify their skills and experience.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
• Building relationships with potential customers (Account management).
• Listening to potential customers and bringing supply and demand together.
• Process all your contact moments in our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
• Lead nurturing & qualification.
• Use marketing tools to hunt for leads (LinkedIn, websites, SEA, SEO, Marketing Automation, etc.).
• Good organisational skills and ability to manage several responsibilities at the same time.
• Ability to prioritise own workload, enjoy working as part of a team as well as own initiative.
• Good communication skills both oral and written, customer focus and attention to detail.
• Not afraid to pick up the phone and target our network.
• Enthusiastic, ambitious, eager & hard-working.
• Enjoys talking to potential clients, the ability to listen and provide a solution to their problem.
- Attractive package of benefits
- Workplace pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Friendly and flexible working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the industry
- and a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Company: PTV UK Ltd.
Location: UK, West Midlands
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2021