Internship (m/f/d) Language Models
PTV Logistics GmbH
PTV Logistics is a leading global software company for planning, calculating, and optimizing transport logistics to save time and costs. With more than 40 years of experience and record-breaking algorithms in route planning and tour optimization, the software empowers logistics companies to realize the theoretical savings potential of route planning automation in practice. For more information, visit https://company.ptvgroup.com/en-us/logistics
We are currently evaluating these techniques in the field of Geocoding. We have already seen some first results and would like to build upon that with you.
Your work will cover all phases of the development cycle:
- Automatic mining of data and labels.
- Model training and evaluation.
- Service deployment and QA.
- Iterative refinement of data and model.
- Staying up to date by reading latest papers.
- You speak Python and Jupyter Notebook. Java would be a plus.
- You know Keras, TensorFlow and Tensorboard.
- You know the ingredients like Tokenization, Embeddings and Attention.
- You favor testing over debugging.
- English and/or German would be necessary for documentation and presentation of results.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Structured induction
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more
HR Business Partner