Junior Systems Administrator (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
We are filling 2 positions in our entity PTV CEE SP. Zo.o. in Warsaw.
• Your professional environment will be our private, hybrid and public cloud environments.
• You will also manage databases and cloud services (Microsoft Azure).
• Full proficiency in English is a must (B1 Level).
• You have basic knowledge of Linux environments (Shell) as well as with Windows environments.
• It is an advantage if you have experience with VMware and Cloud administration.
• Know-how in SQL, scripting, networks and security aspects would be desirable.
• And your personality? We are impressed by a structured and careful way of working as well as by good communication skills.
• Are you looking forward to new topics and challenges? Do you see yourself in a position that requires 24/7 on-call duty and business trips (5-10%)? Then let's go!
- Unlimited contract (after probationary period)
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation
- and a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Company: PTV CEE SP. Zo.o.
Location: PL, Warsaw
Working hours: 40
Please send us your application including your CV in English language.