Junior Systems Administrator (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
The PTV Group provides software and consulting to empower mobility and transport for a cleaner and smarter future. Its best-in-class software for intelligent traffic management and transport optimization enables decision-makers in politics, cities, industry, and trade save time and money, make roads safer, and protect the environment. PTV runs simulations to demonstrate today how tomorrow’s mobility, with all its ecosystems and dimensions, can be realized. From strategic transport planning to micromobility for the last mile.
The company was established in 1979. Today, approximately 900 employees worldwide work on future-oriented solutions to create intelligent and eco-friendly mobility for everyone.
- As a member of our global IT team, we are interested in long-term employment with you.
- You will take over the hardware and software administration of our customers’ and partners’ systems. Your professional competence and work experience are your keys to success.
- Your professional environment will be our private, hybrid and public cloud environments.
- You will also manage databases and cloud services (Microsoft Azure).
- You are a trained IT specialist for system integration, or you have comparable qualifications.
- Full proficiency in English is a must (B1 Level).
- You have basic knowledge of Linux environments (Shell) as well as with Windows environments.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with VMware and Cloud administration.
- Know-how in SQL, scripting, networks and security aspects would be desirable.
- And your personality? We are impressed by a structured and careful way of working as well as by good communication skills.
- Are you looking forward to new topics and challenges? Do you see yourself in a position that requires 24/7 on-call duty and business trips (5-10%)? Then let's go!
- A permanent contract in the long term
- Development – courses and trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package( e.g. medical package, sport package)
- Free coffee, drinks and fruits
- Green office in beautiful place called Plac Konesera
- Animal friendly office – Your pet is always welcome here!
- Language trainings
- Soft and professional skill trainings in our PTV Academy
- And a lot of more!
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Weekly working hours: 40 Stunden
Entity: PTV CEE SP. Zo.o.
Workplace: PL, Warsaw