Career levelExperienced professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Marketing & Communications Manager (m/w/d)
- You breathe life into our global communication, transferring the Mind of Movement with every line that reaches our customers.
- You skilfully play the complete content repertoire from web to PR. You know whom to address, when and how.
- You plan & create the content for multiple touchpoints in cooperation with agencies and internal stakeholders.
- You develop our content strategy further, knowing the ingredients for a good concept: from market research and idea development to resource planning & internal coordination and creation.
- A new product brochure, a catchy tweet or headline, a customer mailing orSEO text that is to the point - all this is easy for you to do.
- You bring in your years of marketing experience and don't shy away from the challenging tasks that we tackle for our customers, sales people or international stakeholders.
- You are familiar with A/B testing and analytics reports. You are solution-driven and always put a customer-centred approach first.
- As the icing on the cake, you already have campaign experience and, ideally, knowledge of marketing automation tools.
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing, PR or communications.
- You have at least three years of professional experience in communication in a company or an agency, ideally in an international environment.
- You have practical experience in social media marketing as well as an affinity for IT & Tech topics and you are familiar with CMS & Marketing Automation tools.
- You are fluent in both, English and German.
- With your passion for storytelling, you can get to the heart of complex issues and find exactly the right tone for our different target groups.
- In addition, you have an excellent feeling for languages, strong communication and organisation skills and a good sense for design and typography.
- You are used to work with personalities from various management levels and in an international context.
- Your share our passion for the future of mobility.
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
It's the look ahead that moves us. The opportunity to learn and grow, to be creative together with others, to break new ground and have fun at the same time. This is exactly the mindset we share in our diverse Corporate Marketing Team. We have enthusiasm for Mobility and Technology and we are looking forward to a new colleague, who is professionally experienced and at the same time curious about the next move, the next challenge, the next innovation. #MindOfMovement
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24 and 31 December free
- bonus model
- Capital formation benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- External and internal training
- Departmental and corporate events
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidised canteen
- Fitness center at headquarter in Karlsruhe
- and much more