Product Manager Mobility Vissim (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
The PTV Group provides software and consulting to empower mobility and transport for a cleaner and smarter future. Its best-in-class software for intelligent traffic management and transport optimization enables decision-makers in politics, cities, industry, and trade save time and money, make roads safer, and protect the environment. PTV runs simulations to demonstrate today how tomorrow’s mobility, with all its ecosystems and dimensions, can be realized. From strategic transport planning to micromobility for the last mile.
The company was established in 1979. Today, approximately 900 employees worldwide work on future-oriented solutions to create intelligent and eco-friendly mobility for everyone.
- You will lead PTV Vissim, the world’s leading traffic microsimulation product.
- You determine markets’ and customers' needs and desires and specify the research needed to obtain market information.
- You observe market and technology trends.
- You recommend the nature and scope of present and future improvements by reviewing and continuously improving product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and product or packaging changes.
- You systematically assess our markets and competitive landscape.
- You influence product strategy (lifecycle and portfolio management) and engineering roadmaps.
- You create business cases, go-to-market strategies for new offerings, and contribute to product pricing.
- You provide marketing content and marketing communication objectives.
- You consult with sales and marketing the introduction of new features.
- You are informed about sales and marketing initiatives, financial results and project deliveries.
- You assist with research an strategic partner initiatives.
- 5 years of relevant experience as product manager (m/f/d), consultant (m/f/d) or software user (m/f/d) in transportation simulation for public authorities and/or public/private transport operators.
- Expertise in your product or topic, its applications and market.
- Practical experience with software applications concerned, preferably including PTV Vissim and other PTV products.
- Data-driven mindset and experience with new and innovative methods.
- Solid commercial understanding, both related to market segment and customers’ needs as well as internal budgeting and cost processes.
- Knowledgeable in product design, API driven offerings and SaaS environments, being a fast learner, with ability to understand new concepts and features quickly to convey messages to others.
- Combining strong analytical abilities with good communication skills in English, comfortable presenting at internal and external events and capable of high-level abstract thinking, persuasive on a professional level.
- Self-motivated and with a pragmatic approach to tasks allowing you to drive the growth of our products in the market.
- University degree in Engineering, Planning, Business Administration, Computer Science, or an alternative, relevant professional track record is required.
- International travel to our subsidiaries, customer sites and industry events will be required.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and corporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- and a lot more
Senior HR Business Partner
+49 721 9651-0
Company: PTV Planung Transport Verkehr GmbH
Location: Remote or Karlsruhe (Germany)
Permanent contract with 40 working hours per week