Product Manager (m/f/d) E-Commerce
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
- You will play a key role in planning, designing, continuously improving and developing our web-based product platform.
- You coordinate internal processes and form a central interface between Product Management and all relevant departments.
- In coordination with the management team, you will define processes and framework conditions for the optimal functioning of the platform as a multi-product platform.
- Together with your colleagues from Product Management and other departments, you will specify and optimise our platform with the aim of achieving an optimum customer experience, taking into account efficient internal processes.
- You will support the other product managers in the implementation and onboarding of new products on said platform. The permanent improvement of the conversion rate and user engagement is one of the main goals for the product platform as well as for the complete product offering.
- You also develop concepts for the onboarding of partner solutions to the platform.
- Relevant professional experience as Product Owner / Product Manager (m/f/d) or in a comparable position, preferably in the field of e-commerce.
- You can already demonstrate success in the planning and management of projects as well as the successful management and optimisation of digital products.
- You also love to understand the technical part of a project and have a basic understanding of the architecture of web applications.
- Your communication skills will help you to complete your tasks and you remain optimistic and goal-oriented even in challenging projects.
- You have an analytical, structured and user-centred way of thinking and working.
- Through your knowledge of business models in the field of e-commerce, ideally on an international level, you have a good background knowledge.
- Very good English language skills are necessary for working in an international and interdisciplinary team.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more
- Ms. Wiebke Ennen
- +49 721 9651-8334