Product-Market Analyst (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
What you will be responsible for
- Your main tasks as a product-market analyst at PTV includes monitoring the competition and the different markets of our products. The latter includes knowledge of the market volume and an understanding of market development on a global but country specific level.
- In close cooperation with product management, you identify market data and information that is important for our products and their strategies.
- You constantly adapt the data you collect to changing market situations.
- You analyze studies, monitor competition and look at market trends and prices.
- You support to develop concepts to exploit the potential on the markets by building on the data you find.
- In addition to third party market data, you will help to define and maintain processes to collect customer / usage data for our products, initiate surveys, interview focus groups and investigate buying behavior of our different user group.
- All data, analyses and conclusions need to be collected, processed and reported well-structured and with high quality as they will be a substantial component for our product and product portfolio decisions.
Experience you will bring
- University degree (bachelor or master) in business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering, economics or similar
- Practical experience and knowhow in market research, data collection and analysis, statistical methods and knowledge in IT and software in general
- MS products (in particular Excel and Powerpoint)
- Analytical thinking and target-oriented work characterize you
- You are a real team player and show strong communication skills (also in writing)
- You are proactive in problem solving
- Young Professionals are welcome to apply as well
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and/or German
What we offer you
- Collaborative environment and a friendly working atmosphere
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- External as well as internal training opportunities
- Regular feedback meetings to promote your personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely (mobile working)
- Attractive Renumeration package
- Structured induction
- Departmental and corporate events
- Free drinks and fruit
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Subsidized canteen at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- and a lot more
- Frau Catharina Wagner
- +49 721 9651-7271