Sales Development Executive Logistics (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
The PTV Group provides software and consulting to empower mobility and transport for a cleaner and smarter future. Its best-in-class software for intelligent traffic management and transport optimization enables decision-makers in politics, cities, industry, and trade save time and money, make roads safer, and protect the environment. PTV runs simulations to demonstrate today how tomorrow’s mobility, with all its ecosystems and dimensions, can be realized. From strategic transport planning to micromobility for the last mile.
The PTV UK team based out of our UK offices in Birmingham offers software and technical support services to fleet operators in the UK & Ireland. This includes a variety route planning and optimisation and logistics decision software that help fleet operators to plan more effectively, reduce their costs and emissions.
We have an exciting Sales Development role in our UK team for a graduate (m/f/d) with qualifications in the logistics and supply chain field. The role combines technical, commercial and client communication aspects and requires a candidate (m/f/d) with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Our experienced UK team will provide extensive training in the theory and practice of route planning and optimisation and PTV Software and technical services. Training will also be provided in client facing and sales processes.
- Research and identify potential leads that could benefit from PTV Software and services.
- Proactively contact and qualify leads to generate opportunities for new business.
- Achieve required levels of sales development activity via research and virtual/face-to-face meetings.
- Provide technical presentations of PTV Software to existing and prospective PTV clients.
- Assist clients in PTV software integration and provide technical training and support.
- Become main point of contact for PTV software for technical or commercial topics.
- Develop career path as a recognised professional in the UK Logistics industry.
Key attributes, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A dynamic, pro-active and can-do attitude with good interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in meeting new people and prospective clients virtually or face-to-face.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage several responsibilities at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, enjoy working as part of a team as well as own initiative.
- Good communication skills both oral and written, customer focus and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, eager & hard-working.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- An understanding of SEO/SEA marketing and experience in using CRM will be beneficial.
- Attractive package of salary
- Hybrid office/home working
- Business mileage and subsistence support
- Workplace pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- and a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Entity: PTV UK Ltd.
Workplace: UK, Birmingham
Weekly working hours: 37.5 hours
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2022