Sales Executive Logistics (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group is a software supplier for logistics, mobility and transport planning. The logistics division of PTV Group offers advanced route planning software technology and consultancy and our software ensures that organizations and businesses save on transport costs and have efficient route planning scenarios at their disposal. We plan everything that moves people and goods around the world. As our operation and reach grows we open offices in territories all over the world. This enables us to reach new markets, sectors and verticals and to support our plans for growth we are looking for further sales talent (m/f/d) to expand our new business sales team in the UK. In this the role, you will helping to put PTV further on the map!
You will be primarily a contact for prospects, and it will for you to follow up on leads, arrange and attend meetings. You will create, replenish, manage and develop your personal pipeline in line with the UK business plan and its revenue targets. You must be able to identify the customer's needs, work accurately, structured and closely with your colleagues in Sales, Pre-Sales, Support and Marketing.
The ideal candidate (m/f/d) will have 5 or so years direct sales experience and ideally within transport logistics sectors and is keen to make their mark, progress their career and diversify their skills and experience.
You will be located West Midlands area and be flexible in your attitude towards working from office or home, whichever is most appropriate and suits the situation at the time. Have a full driving licence and own car which is suitable for client visits.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
• Achieve a personal annual sales target.
• Contribute to the business unit’s overall annual sales target.
• Manage all aspects of pipeline development and opportunity generation.
• Lead nurturing & qualification.
• Developing an understanding of current market trends, industry mood and competitors.
• Build relationships with potential customers to generate sales.
• Process all your contact moments in our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
Key attributes, qualifications, skills and experience
• Good organisational skills and ability to manage several responsibilities at the same time.
• Ability to prioritise own workload, enjoy working as part of a team as well as own initiative.
• Good communication skills both oral and written, customer focus and attention to detail.
• Not afraid of the telephone.
• Enthusiastic, ambitious, eager & hard-working.
• Enjoys talking to potential clients, the ability to listen and provide a solution to their problem.
• Good understanding of transport logistics sector technologies and software solutions.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Dedication to providing ‘Client Experience Excellence’.
• Demonstrate an understanding of Logistics Operational requirements and challenges.
• Excellent Analytical skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Educated to Degree level ideally in a transport logistics related area.
• Good skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Flexibility to travel.
- Attractive package of benefits
- Travel allowance
- Bonus on achieving targets
- Workplace pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Friendly and flexible working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the industry
- and a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Company: PTV UK Ltd.
Location: UK, West Midlands
Deadline for applications: 30 September 2021