Sales Executive Mobility (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
Are you interested in working for an innovative company and getting involved in fast developing transport technology for state-of-the-art transport modelling and optimisation software?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive (m/f/d) to support our growing business in the UK & Ireland where we already have a well-established presence with clients from private and public sector, transport operators, consultancy and research institutions.
We are looking for an ambitious individual (m/f/d) that is keen to start or progress their career to a diverse role combining software sales, business analytics, sales administration, and business development responsibilities.
You will support the overall sales effort, at the same time delivering your own personal sales target. Excellent communication skills and willingness to get trained in PTV software solutions will be required.
The successful candidate (m/f/d) will be willing to get trained in PTV software and solutions and prepared to travel regularly in the UK and Ireland. Depending on the level of experience and skill we will offer an attractive package of salary and numerous other benefits.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Manage client accounts and act as a point of contact for PTV in the region.
- Promote and sell the organisation and product portfolio.
- Manage own sales plan including sales and revenue targets.
- Coordinate and contribute to bids and tenders for new and existing clients.
- Grow network of client contacts, develop business relationships and drive growth.
- With support from friendly PTV team broaden technical expertise.
- Coordinate marketing activities, training, conferences and other events.
Qualifications and skills
- Educated to Degree level ideally in a transport-related subject.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage several responsibilities at the same time.
- Sound judgement and business-oriented attitude.
- Organisational, team building, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Understanding of the transport and mobility sector would be desirable.
- Experience in using PTV Visum or PTV Vissim would be an advantage.
- 2 years of experience in a sales related role will be ideal.
- Candidates (m/f/d) based in Birmingham or London would be desirable.
- Attractive salary
- Bonus on achieving targets
- Travel allowance and expenses
- Hybrid office/home working
- Workplace pension
- 30 days annual leave
- Friendly and flexible working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the industry
- and much more
Senior HR Business Partner
+49 721 9651-0
- Entity: PTV UK Ltd.
- Workplace: UK, Birmingham
- Weekly working hours: 37.5 hours
Deadline for applications: 31 December 2023