Sales Executive / Sales Engineer Mobility (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
Are you interested in working for an innovative company and getting involved in fast developing transport technology for state-of-the-art logistics and transport modelling and optimisation software?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive (m/f/d) to support our growing business in the UK & Ireland where we already have a well-established presence with clients from private and public sector, transport operators, consultancy and research institutions.
The ideal candidate (m/f/d) will be an ambitious individual (m/f/d) that is keen to start or progress their career to a diverse role combining technical software sales, business analytics, sales administration, and business development responsibilities.
You will be responsible for organising our overall sales effort, at the same time delivering your own personal sales target. Experience or understanding of the transport sector, excellent communication skills and willingness to get trained in PTV software solutions will be required.
The successful candidate (m/f/d) will be prepared to travel in the UK and Ireland. Depending on the level of experience and skill we will offer an attractive package of salary and benefits.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Assist in managing sales plan including sales and revenue targets.
- Promote and sell the organisation and product portfolio.
- Manage client accounts and contacts.
- Manage and contribute to bids and tenders for new and existing clients.
- Grow network of client contacts, develop business relationships and drive growth.
- Contribute to annual and long-term planning of business.
- Coordinate with marketing team and manage various activities including training, conferences and focus groups and other events.
Qualifications and skills
- 2 years of experience in a sales related role will be ideal but not necessary.
- Understanding of the transport and mobility sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound judgement and business-oriented attitude.
- Organisational, team building, interpersonal, analytical skills.
- Ability to manage several responsibilities at the same time.
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel and also Word and PowerPoint.
- Educated to Degree level ideally in a logistics or transport related subject.
- West Midlands or London based candidates would be desirable.
- Attractive package of benefits
- Travel allowance
- Bonus on achieving targets
- Workplace pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Friendly and flexible working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the industry
- and a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Company: PTV UK Ltd.
Location: UK, West Midlands or London
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2022