Sales Manager Mobility (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
Are you interested in working for an innovative company and getting involved in fast developing transport technology for state-of-the-art logistics and transport modelling and optimisation software?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) to support our growing business in the UK & Ireland where we already have a well-established presence with clients from private and public sector, transport operators, consultancy and research institutions.
The ideal candidate (m/f/d) will be an ambitious sales professional (m/f/d) that is keen to progress their career to a diverse role combining technical software sales, business analytics, sales administration, managerial and business development responsibilities. You will be responsible for supervising, motivating, and organising our overall sales effort, at the same time delivering your own personal sales target. Experience or understanding of the transport sector, excellent communication skills and willingness to get trained in PTV software solutions will be required.
The successful candidate (m/f/d) will be prepared to travel in the UK and Ireland. Depending on the level of experience and skill we will offer an attractive package of salary and benefits.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
• Oversee the activities of the sales team.
• Promote the organisation and product portfolio.
• Manage client accounts and contacts.
• Manage and contribute to bids and tenders for new and existing clients.
• Grow network of client contacts, develop business relationships and drive growth.
• Contribute to annual and long-term planning of business.
• Coordinate with marketing team and manage various activities including training, conferences and focus groups and other events.
Qualifications and skills
• Understanding of the transport sector and logistics and/or transport planning.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Sound judgement and business-oriented attitude.
• Organisational, team building, interpersonal, analytical skills.
• Ability to manage several responsibilities at the same time.
• Good skills in Microsoft Excel and also Word and PowerPoint.
• Educated to Degree level ideally in a logistics or transport related subject.
• West Midlands or London based candidates would be desirable.
- Attractive package of benefits
- Travel allowance
- Bonus on achieving targets
- Workplace pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Friendly and flexible working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the industry
- and a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Company: PTV UK Ltd.
Location: UK, West Midlands or London
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2021