Career levelExperienced professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Senior Sales Consultant Transport Logistics Software (m/f/d)
- As a strong performer, you will successfully sell and manage software projects in transport logistics through all phases within our business division
- As Sales Consultant (m/f/d) – Project Manager (m/f/d), you will always be in close dialogue with customers, our developers, product managers, your consulting colleagues and external partners in order to ensure optimum implementation of the project solutions
- Together with the customer, you define the requirements for the solution and implement them successfully. In doing so, you clarify a wide range of transport logistics issues
- You will support sales in acquisitions in the context of tenders and customer enquiries and actively contribute to the post-sale process of ongoing projects
- Depending on your interests and strengths, you will develop in the direction of project sales, project management or consulting
- The basis of your entry is a degree in e.g. industrial engineering, business administration or computer science
- The decisive factor is your excellent specialist knowledge and experience in the field of transport logistics, combined with insights into topics such as route and transport planning, supply chain management and fleet management
- In this context, you have already proven your customer orientation in complex software projects sales
- As a professional who has been carrying out projects for several years, you have proven your competence in the application of project management techniques, in customer consulting and in conducting discussions
- Strong training skills is a must
- You have experience in the Middle East, India and Africa region and are well connected in the industry
- You are fluent in English, any other foreign languages are welcome, e.g. Hindi, German
- You inspire customers and colleagues with enthusiasm
- You have team player qualities and a self-confident appearance
- Minimum work experience is 8 years in a similar field
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation