Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
We are filling the position in our entity PTV Traffic and Transportation Software S.L. in Barcelona.
• You are responsible for new client acquisition, customer relationship management, promotions, and business development in your sales region.
• You set sales targets based on market potential, market situation and historic revenue.
• You are in charge of the complete sales process, from identification of a sales opportunity, sales opportunity progress, implementation, etc., to the invoicing and payment activity.
• You are convinced of a consultative selling approach: you identify customer needs and engage in an effective dialogue with a (potential) customer to understand the customer’s requirements, objectives, and expectations to shape solutions accordingly.
• You build a solid pipeline to get useful leads (Pipeline Management).
• On a weekly basis, you provide an accurate monthly sales forecast based on sales targets.
• 5 years or more experience in sales in the Spanish transport market (PTV software or similar software desirable), directly to end customer or indirectly through sales channels.
• Knowledge and network in the field of transport planning, modelling, and microscopic simulation.
• Basic or experienced programming skills are a plus.
• Effective communication skills, including nonverbal communication, engaged listening, ability to communicate assertively, and the capacity to handle the emotional of the person you are communicating with.
• Strong presentation skills, negotiation skills and the ability to manage stress.
• Full proficiency in Spanish and proficiency for business in English is a must, knowledge in Portuguese and German is an advantage.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation
- Structured induction
- and a lot more
- Herr Steffen Göckel
- +49 721 9651-7137