PTV Planung Transport Verkehr AG
Career levelExperienced professional or Young professional
Contract typePermanent contract in full time with 40 hours/week
Software Developer (m/f/d) Web UI
- With your team you develop web apps for our optimization and planning solutions in the field of traffic simulation and Mobility as a Service.
- You design and implement applications with which our users create traffic models, distribute calculations in the cloud and visualize results - e.g. as animations in graphical 3D views.
- With modern technology you create an intuitive user interface. Technically clean solutions are just as important to you as a good user experience.
- High quality matters to you. From planning to implementation and testing, you are responsible for creating professional software.
- You have successfully completed your studies or apprenticeship e.g. in computer science or business informatics.
- You already gained some experience with Entity Framework and ASP.NET (Core) as well as with frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.
- When you hear web services you think of API-first, JSON, REST and OpenAPI.
- You can put yourself in the user's perspective and employ usability tests to develop an elegant and functional design.
- You'll convince with quick comprehension, creativity and enthusiasm.
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
Learn more about our products and watch this video to find out about PTV's daily work routine.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more
+49 (0) 721 9651-0
+49 (0) 721 9651-0