LocationPTV Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd.
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
- Build and maintain a network of client contacts to drive sales growth and develop long terms relationship with clients.
- Work closely with distribution partners for sales in the region.
- Conduct marketing presentations of PTV software products and solutions to prospects or existing clients.
- Present and demonstrate PTV software and solutions and their applications at conferences and industry events, in universities and training.
- Provision of solution services / support to PTV customers in Singapore and South East Asia market as well as the rest of Asia-Pacific region.
- Provision of training in PTV software.
- Liaise with PTV solution specialists for good team work.
- Educated to Degree level in Engineering or Transportation.
- Experience in PTV suite of software.
- Organisational, team building, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation and effective communication skills via email, telephone and face-to-face.
- Initiative and independent working style.
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
Learn more about the products.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation
- and a lot more