Technical Writer / Technical Editor (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
- We develop new cloud products for demanding planning and optimization tasks in the areas of mobility and transportation. The challenge here is to formulate complex issues in simple language.
- In close cooperation with our GUI designers, you will write user interface texts to develop intuitive products for our customers
- You will create texts of all kinds for our new cloud products in English (tutorials, help pages, FAQs, ...)
- Proofreading of English texts from other areas is part of your tasks
- You have successfully completed your studies in technical editing or further training as a technical editor (m/f/d)
- Based on this, you have professional experience as a technical editor and can already demonstrate practice in writing English texts
- You are proficient in the use of authoring tools and translation software (e.g. MadCap Flare, SDL Trados)
- You have good comprehension skills and are enthusiastic about our products
- You enjoy communicating complex issues in an understandable way and working precisely An initial understanding of mobility and/or transport is an advantage
- Very good German skills as well as English skills on native language level are mandatory for your tasks
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more
Human Resources Business Partner
- Ms. Catharina Wagner
- +49 721 9651-7271