Technical Writer (m/f/d)
PTV Logistics GmbH
PTV Logistics is a leading global software company for planning, calculating, and optimizing transport logistics to save time and costs. With more than 40 years of experience and record-breaking algorithms in route planning and tour optimization, the software empowers logistics companies to realize the theoretical savings potential of route planning automation in practice. For more information, visit https://company.ptvgroup.com/en-us/logistics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather insights into product features and functionality, and translate complex technical information into clear and user-friendly documentation.
- Create a variety of documentation in German and English, including user guides, API documentation, tutorials, knowledge base articles, in-app help, and more, catering to different user personas and providing self-help resources for our users.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to ensure that documentation is visually appealing, seamlessly integrated, consistent with the product's design language, and enhances the overall user experience.
- Collaborate with translation teams or service providers to create high-quality and culturally appropriate translations of our products and their documentation. Maintain translated content to ensure consistency and accuracy across all languages.
- Bachelor's degree for example in Technical Communication, a related field, or equivalent training.
- Based on this, you have professional experience as a Technical Writer and can already demonstrate practice in writing German and English texts, preferably in a technology-focused environment.
- Strong understanding of a SaaS product landscape and a modern perspective on user-centric documentation practices. An initial understanding of logistics is a plus.
- Proficient in creating documentation using industry-standard authoring and translation tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify complex technical concepts for diverse audiences.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more
HR Business Partner