Temporary Worker Software Testing (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
The PTV Group provides software and consulting to empower mobility and transport for a cleaner and smarter future. Its best-in-class software for intelligent traffic management and transport optimization enables decision-makers in politics, cities, industry, and trade save time and money, make roads safer, and protect the environment. PTV runs simulations to demonstrate today how tomorrow’s mobility, with all its ecosystems and dimensions, can be realized. From strategic transport planning to micromobility for the last mile.
The company was established in 1979. Today, approximately 900 employees worldwide work on future-oriented solutions to create intelligent and eco-friendly mobility for everyone.
Our mission is to shape mobility for a smarter and cleaner future.
To accomplish this mission, we create and enhance web applications to support light-weighted public transport planning, easy-to-learn data analysis, and meaningful presentation of transport model data and results.
- You work in an agile and highly motivated team and attend regular team meetings, e.g. planning meetings.
- You are responsible for quality assurance for releases to production.
- You write e2e tests and help to bring forward test automation.
- You do manual testing of new features and provide feedback on it.
- You receive guided orientation from your colleagues and support in your tasks.
- You are studying computer science, mathematics, physics, or similar.
- You have gained some experience in coding.
- You are curious about new trends in coding, creative and have an analytical mindset.
- You are interested in one or more of the following topics: Quality assurance, Web development, Frontend and UI, transport planning and mobility topics.
- You have good communication skills in German and English language.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24 and 31 December off
- Structured induction
- Departmental and company events
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidised canteen at headquarters
- Fitness centre at headquarters
- and many more
Location: DE, Karlsruhe
Type of contract: Temporary employment contract with a maximum of 20 hours/week
Senior HR Business Partner