Training Specialist (m/f/d)
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
The PTV Group provides software and consulting to empower mobility and transport for a cleaner and smarter future. Its best-in-class software for intelligent traffic management and transport optimization enables decision-makers in politics, cities, industry, and trade save time and money, make roads safer, and protect the environment. PTV runs simulations to demonstrate today how tomorrow’s mobility, with all its ecosystems and dimensions, can be realized. From strategic transport planning to micromobility for the last mile.
The company was established in 1979. Today, approximately 900 employees worldwide work on future-oriented solutions to create intelligent and eco-friendly mobility for everyone.
- Give training courses for PTV Mobility products. The primary audience are the users of our software worldwide, but also PTV colleagues. Trainings are offered in different formats:
- face-to-face at PTV offices
- face-to-face at client offices
- by providing self-learning instructions
All formats are hands-on, i.e. trainees actively work through the presented examples using PTV products.
- Create and revise training material for all formats:
- example data sets for PTV software, which are used by the trainees during the course
- descriptions of examples and workflows (Microsoft Word)
- presentation slides (Microsoft Powerpoint)
- Develop educational examples illustrating the practical usage of PTV software features.
- Develop new course ideas.
- Gather customer feedback from trainees.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to share and present knowledge.
- Experience with PTV Mobility products.
- Keen to keep up to date with new features in PTV software.
- Very good command of German and/or English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%), once on-site training is again permitted.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more
Business Partner Human Resources
+49 721 9651-0
Weekly working hours: 40 hours
Company: PTV AG
Location: GE, Karlsruhe