UI/ UX Designer (m/f/d) B2B Applikationen
PTV. The mind of movement
We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward!
- PTV Group has been successfully offering services and applications - both classic and web-based - for years. Now we want to intensify the step into the web and you will help us to achieve this.
- Together with your team, you will take care of building and developing our application portfolio on the web.
- Your experience and knowledge will allow you to design an optimal user experience and attractive interfaces.
- You will create requirements analyses using design methods and derive interaction concepts from them.
- You create use cases, wireframes and mock-ups, provide impulses and inspire the whole team.
- What was a hip framework yesterday is already old stuff today - or not. That's why topicality and new trends are important, but reliability and consistency are even more important.
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on interface design, information design, media design or similar, or have comparable training or work experience.
- In your career, you have acquired sound knowledge of various design methods and techniques.
- You have several years of experience in working with common software tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and similar.
- You bring along an independent, solution-oriented way of working as well as a passion for design, web development and interaction design.
- You speak fluently German and English.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruits
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more
- Ms. Catharina Wagner
- +49 721 9651-7271