Web UI Developer (m/f/d) / React
PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
The PTV Group provides software and consulting to empower mobility and transport for a cleaner and smarter future. Its best-in-class software for intelligent traffic management and transport optimization enables decision-makers in politics, cities, industry, and trade save time and money, make roads safer, and protect the environment. PTV runs simulations to demonstrate today how tomorrow’s mobility, with all its ecosystems and dimensions, can be realized. From strategic transport planning to micromobility for the last mile.
The company was established in 1979. Today, approximately 900 employees worldwide work on future-oriented solutions to create intelligent and eco-friendly mobility for everyone.
- In your team you will develop web apps for our sophisticated optimization and planning solutions in the field of transport and logistics.
- With modern technology (React/Redux, TypeScript, ESLint, Docker, Git) you create intuitive user interfaces.
- Technically clean solutions are just as important to you as a good user experience.
- High quality is close to your heart. In our development process, you are responsible for creating professional software, from planning to implementation to testing.
Experience and skills you bring
- You have successfully completed an IT-oriented degree or corresponding training, e.g. in computer science or business informatics.
- You are familiar with React and Redux and have ideally already used them.
- You are confident in handling data in JSON format and in using web services via REST interfaces. Terms like JWT and OpenAPI are not foreign words to you.
- Test-driven development as well as the usage of Cypress or TestCafe is a self-evident fact for you.
- You have a good command of English.
What we offer you
- Collaborative environment and a friendly working atmosphere
- Coaching and support from experts in your team Regular feedback meetings to promote your personal development
- Opportunities to learn, evaluate and bring in new technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely (mobile working)
- Attractive Renumeration package
- Corporate Benefits
- Structured induction
- Departmental and corporate events
- Free drinks and fruit
- and a lot more
Contract: full-time, unlimited
Location: PL, Warsaw
Senior HR Business Partner
Please submit your documents in English. We are looking forward to your application.