LocationGB, Birmingham (Wellington House), GB, London
Career levelExperienced professional, Young professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week or
Parttime with 30 hours/week
Associate Transport Planner (m/f/d)
- Manage research and innovation projects in the UK, Benelux and Scandinavia region with particular focus on Electric Vehicles, Public Transport and emerging mobility
- Deliver technical input and tasks on research and innovation projects
- Lead and deliver winning tender submissions for research and innovation projects
- Assist in business development for future transport and mobility research
- Grow network of client contacts, develop long-term relationships and help drive growth
- Obtain technical feedback to inform future developments in PTV software and solutions and contribute to the development of innovation in PTV solutions
- Liaise with the friendly PTV UK and PTV Group team to broaden technical expertise
- Manage and drive own career path forward and become an acknowledged expert in the transport industry
- Educated to Master of Science level in a relevant discipline or transport related subject
- Fluency in Dutch or any Scandinavian languages would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively via email, telephone and face-to-face
- Knowledge and understanding of the overall transport sector and transport planning/engineering
- Sound judgement and business-oriented attitude
- Organisational, team building, interpersonal skills
- Knowledge or experience in the use of PTV Visum, PTV Vissim/Viswalk would be an advantage but training will be provided
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVAre you interested in working for an innovative company and getting involved in fast developing transport technology such as state-of-the-art transport modelling, real-time traffic prediction, connected and autonomous vehicles, mobility as a service and electric vehicles?
PTV UK & Ireland has an exciting opportunity to support our growing business in the UK & Ireland where we already have a well-established presence with clients from public authority, consultancy, academic and research organisations.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual leave entitlement
- Health insurance
- Travel allowance