Career levelExperienced professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Technical Consultant Logistics (m/f/d)
- Execution and control of software projects with end customers (logistics service providers, industry customers, retail, …) and solution partners (integrators, ISV) in the field of transport logistics (route planning, trip optimization, vehicle scheduling, route execution, location/ area planning, …) in the MENA region
- Implementation, configuration and training of PTV Logistics Software (focus on PTV Smartour, PTV xServer, PTV Drive&Arrive, PTV Map&Market and others) in the context of new projects, roll-out activities or update projects
- Consulting and technical/functional support of existing customers in the best use of PTV Logistics Software
- Coordination and establishment (and ensuring) of customer requirements, PTV solution offer and services and project processes in close cooperation with sales, product management/solution directors, customer and possible partners
- Pre-sales activities to present and to convince prospects of PTV products and solutions supporting the responsible Sales and Business Development team
- You are motivated to apply your experience in software and implementation projects and ideally have a logistical background and industry knowledge
- You are convincing with strong communication and presentation skills as well as a confident appearance
- Customer- and solution-oriented
- Know-how in transport logistics (route planning and optimization, vehicle scheduling, etc.)
- General know-how in project management methods and processes
- Readiness to learn about new technologies, functions, areas of application and tools
- High commitment to work and willingness to travel in the MENA region and to the PTV headquarter
- You are characterized by enthusiasm and team spirit
- Minimum years of experience 3 years in a similar field
- You speak fluent English. Other languages, such as Hindi, German are advantageous
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
Please have a look at information about the products PTV xServer, PTV Drive&Arrive, PTV Map&Market.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation