PTV Planung Transport Verkehr AG
Career levelExperienced professional, Young professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Together with our agile teams you operate our Cloudoffering PTV xServer Internet.
- You'll help us to convert our legacy systems to modern cloud architecture.
- "Hand crafted" is nice, but when it comes to deployment, scaling and monitoring, you're relying on automation.
- You collect and provide KPIs to improve infrastructure and services.
- You enjoy the support and further development of our CI/CD pipeline.
- You have a degree in (technical) computer science or corresponding work experience.
- You could already acquire Programming knowledge in C#/.NetCore, PowerShell and/or Bash as well as experience with CloudSystems with the focus on Azure.
- Good knowledge of container and orchestration technologies such as Docker & Kubernetes is a plus.
- You know Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with its tools (Terraform, Chef, Puppet...).
- Real hands-on experience in DevOps, possibly DevSecOps as well, is advantageous.
- You are willing to see infrastructure or rather a platform as a product and therefore ready to continuously improve it - just like yourself.
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management. Become part of a team that moves the world.
Working at PTVMore information about the products Visum and Vissim.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarter in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- and a lot more