Career levelExperienced professional
Principal Solution Architect (m/f/d) – New Mobility
Your responsibilitiesAs Principal Solution Architect (m/f/d) - New Mobility for the IMEA (India, Middle East, Africa) Region, you will be employed by PTV Group based in Dubai leading the New Mobility team, but may also support other regions and subsidiaries around the world. You will be part of the Global PTV Project Management & Services (PM&S) team and report directly to the Regional Director PM&S.
- Understand and define solutions including PTV Software components and work with PTV Partners (e.g. System Integrators, OEMs, Fleet Operators etc.) to facilitate the integration of components in the overall Client’s systems architecture
- Set up & lead projects in the Middle East, Africa and India regions (but also supporting other regions globally), focusing especially on the timely delivery and high quality of projects
- Your focus will be on delivering PTV solutions that focus on state-of-art mobility concepts, dealing with topics such as ITS, Big Data, Real-Time traffic prediction, smart traffic signals, Mobility as a Service (MaaS), Autonomous Vehicles, Hyperloop, etc. However, also more traditional modelling projects may also be part of your responsibilities
- Ensure resource availability, technical feasibility, and effective task delegation
- Perform risk management tasks to assess, mitigate, and report the possibility of potential threats
- Establish new and maintain existing client relations to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Promote the PTV Traffic Software Suite to help raise awareness of the PTV Group brand in the markets assigned to you. This pertains to many different software solutions, including: PTV MaaS Modeller, PTV Visum, PTV Vissim, PTV Viswalk, and other real-time solutions, such as PTV Optima, PTV Balance, PTV Epics and PTV MaaS Operator
- Familiar with use case based solutions and value based argumentation
- Position PTV solutions with Systems Integrators and ITS Platform providers
- Establish strong and collaborative professional relationships with international colleagues, especially those responsible for providing project-related technical support
- Support and consult the sales units on winning new clients and partners and actively cooperate in the pre-sales process
- Prepare RFP/public tender methodologies and documents, and extend support to other subsidiaries within, but not limited to, your designated regions to streamline processes
- Conduct independent peer reviews/QA of various PTV Group projects and RFPs/public tenders
- Support the Regional Director PM&S – MENA to develop the local New Mobility team in Dubai
- Contribute to advance PTV complex solutions with best practice and valuable feedback from projects delivery into product management and liaison with Solution Directors
- Experience working on/overseeing international and interdisciplinary projects, preferably with classic or agile project management certification (e.g. IPMA, PMI, SCRUM, etc.)
- Strong education and/or experience in Transportation Technology (ITS, Big Data, IoT, Connected & Autonomous Vehicles, Mobility apps etc.), System Integration, Traffic and Logistics
- Knowledge and understanding of the logistics or transportation industry, including Operative Traffic Management, Mobility/Transport as a Service, Transportation Modeling, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Resource and Transport Management
- Ability to present and communicate ideas effectively to clients - in person, online, and over the phone and preparation and delivery of high quality presentations
- Familiarity with PTV Vision Software would be advantageous
- High business/technical competencies with the ability to define and derive processes, use cases and requirements of the customer in the named industries
- Team-oriented with excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- You would consider yourself to be a structured individual with a talent for organization
- Language skills: you speak and write English fluently and are an excellent leader and communicator; Arabic would be advantageous
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVWatch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation